Top Bar

Monday, September 20, 2010

“Aye’ Shanti Earrings featured in Krosfyah’s “Chrissening” music video!!”

So, last night, I’m working on some jewelry orders for Miami Carnival, and someone sends me a YouTube link of Krosfyah’s latest music video “Chrissening”. To my lovely surprise, I see my green feather earrings on a Jamaican beauty, Ms. Tanisha (1:58 to be exact into the video and right through). I’ve seen my pieces in photos and videos but in a KROSFYAH music video, now that’s a first…. I can’t explain how ecstatic and blessed I am feeling. That piece is available on www.ayeshanti.com in white,if you need it customized, please note it in the order. It’s perfect for a simple look with jeans and a tank or to even bring a splash of vibrancy to a carnival costume.
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!”
Now that I got that out of my system... Lol I did one extra lap to the chune this morning and it’s definitely playing in the car today!


























On to other news, please get your Miami Carnival orders in ASAP, I’ve seen the emails and text messages… I won’t be making it down there this year however; I’m bussing out carnival jewelry like crazy, so jump on the accessory bandwagon!!!






For my TnT 2k11 carnival clients, start preparing your orders as well in advance; let’s talk style, colors, and levels of “WOWNESS”!! I’m creating earrings, mini headpieces, bangles, and hats. People have been asking me if I’m making it down to TnT, well you may just see Ms. Shanti “on de road”…

Bridal News: This year we’ve created a few bridal pieces and they looked absolutely fabulous down the aisle! Look out for the bridal section on ayeshanti.com!






Aye' Shanti Designs has created "Pink Circle of Life" and "Light as a Feather" earrings in support of TEAM "Fit 4 Life" in the Susan G. Komen 3-day Walk for the Cure! 100% of the proceeds, not including shipping and handling, will be given in support of the Cause!
The pieces are available on www.AyeShanti.com.












Look out for the 2011 line which is in production and it’s PURE MAS!!!


Love n’ Light
Shanti


No comments:

Post a Comment