Top Bar

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fabric Earrings and Journals are HERE!

Blessed morning family!

It is feeling so lovely today and I have lots to share! I've been in my studio in full creation mode, preparing for Carnival, adding new jewelry designs and also some lovely hand-painted journals that are NOW in my etsy shop!

Check out my latest YouTube video:  where you can see some of the designs and also check out the shop to make your purchase @ Mango+Paper+Scissors!!

Also, I have some hand painted with some Alexander Henry fabric designs journals! If you're a lover of writing, journaling, making lists, these are perfect! If you've been following me on facebook, you perhaps see some of my morning sketches full of color and inspiration! They'll be in shop today and more designs coming soon! I'm so excited...



So have an incredible day and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me @ ayeshanti@gmail.DOT.com

Blessings,
Shanti

1 comment: