Top Bar

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Greetings Family,
So we're 28 days into the year and I'm so excited for things to come. I know it's been a minute since I've been on here, but I was in organizing mode. Website is coming along www.ayeshanti.com,(which should be ready in 2 weeks)for now we have a coming soon page for some buzz! The photo shoot is being prepared for next week (so check for some behind the scenes shots), and brand new designs for the Spring/Summer 2010 will be showcased!

I'm also coming out with a new line of exotic flowers for earrings, pins, and hair adornments. My handcrafted jewelry and accessories are prepared to tell you a story inspired by a written piece I did on the Caribbean Woman. This is the Art I know best and I'm prepared to make these wearable arts come alive! Thank you all for your support and chat with you soon!

Blessings and Light,
Shanti



No comments:

Post a Comment