Top Bar

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Weekend is here: Grenada Carnival, Jayblessed.com, and a FAB Feather SALE!

So the weekend is here and I'm feeling really jam packed with goodness! From Grenada Carnival, working with JAYBLESSED.com for her BIGGEST FAN CONTEST, (PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU WANT TO WIN SOME FABULOUS PRIZES FROM AYE' SHANTI DESIGNS), preparing all these lovely feather earrings for a MAJOR MAJOR SALE next week, and Oh! the Caribbean Fashion Show Extravaganza, I'm feeling really blessed and lots of work under my belt, but I'm not mad!

Another thing, yes I'm having a MAJOR Sale next week on some beautiful feather creations. You don't want to miss out on this one because they're full of color and just so yummy, it's the perfect ear candy for the summer! Also, it's price range is lovely: $8-$15! So,


don't miss out!


I also had some time to head out to a lovely river side and take some pictures with some creations! Check it out! I want to big up (do people still say that? lol because I sure did) Spiceklyn for handling the lens so well!







No comments:

Post a Comment