Top Bar

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Feather SALE & Caribbean Fashion Show!

If you don't know, yesterday was the start of the FEATHER earrings SALE on Mango+Paper+Scissors shoppe! I'm selling some great pieces running from $5-$8 full of colors, styles, and designs... There very light and definitely earrings for my clients who love feather earrings but not the typical dramatic, long, and flowing pieces I usually create.






Look out tomorrow for some of these additional feather designs to be sold and are VERY VERY limited.


These we'll be used in the Caribbean Fashion show that's on September 3rd ... and I'm so excited to give you all a sneak peek! We had a long night finalizing things for the show and some fabulous models to work with! Tickets are available for purchase so I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment