Top Bar

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Instagram Faves and NEW Vintage Finds

Happy Friday Everyone!
Just wanted to share a few of my favorite Instagram photos for this week which really all happened yesterday at music festival under the Brooklyn Bridge which celebrated the music and culture of Brazil:




You should definitely sign up for your local community events, especially with summer on its way. If you're in Brooklyn check out www.bricartsmedia.org


Also, I'm preparing a new line of designs inspired by vintage finds. I was blessed with some pieces from a friend who shops only vintage and being its only of each, I'll be up-cycling the pieces for a new look and flavor for order. Again, it's O.A.K. (one of a kind) so first come first serve, I'll choose a date when they'll be up for purchase, do definitely check in!






Have a great and blessed weekend,


No comments:

Post a Comment