Top Bar

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Midsummer Isle's Dream Collection 2012

It's 1am and I'm up adding finishing touches to orders, projects and preparing for the release of a collection I call "Midsummer Isle's Dream". These designs are filled with color, flair, riddim and a mix of fabrics and metals. I was so inspired by the mix of my Caribbean roots and Urban settings, that I somehow enjoy sketching designs that merges both worlds. I currently have a few of the pieces up and ready for purchase in my SHOP so definitely check it out.


Here are some of the designs currently up:

Tie Dye Fringe Necklace Short
Hand dyed Fringe Necklace Medium
Tie Dye Fringe Necklace Extra Long
Tie Dye Fringe Earrings Short
There's more to come... sweet dreams



1 comment:

  1. I will be stocking up Labor Day weekend love these so much

    ReplyDelete