Top Bar

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Shop - #2013Love

Happy New Year Everyone!!
I'm so happy to welcome 2013 with so much love and excitement.  Also, I want to say thank you to all the lovely customers, friends and family who supported me throughout the years. After doing my reflections - #Reflect2012, I was able to plan for 2013 and I'm so excited to start checking off my goals.

As you can see, I have a new logo which I'm so excited to chat about with everyone, especially about the multi-talented artist, Kendall Simpson who did it for me! Look out for that very soon.

Please check out the new Aye' Shanti SHOP - which is currently open and ready for you lovely customers to check out. (Just click the SHOP tab above) You'll find new button earring designs, which are larger then the previous earrings I sold, however there still light, comfortable and FUNKY! One of my new additions to the shop are my fabric and chain layered necklaces that were featured in a Caribbean Fashion Show this past summer. I'm also excited to feature some hand cut greeting cards inspired by LOVE and FASHION. I sold a few of these last holiday season, but I'm totally in love with these new colorful designs with my favorite fabric prints.






If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at ayeshanti@gmail.com. 

Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment