Top Bar

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

4 Great things from Aye' Shanti!

It's a lil chilly out there and I love love autumn colors with my blazer and jeans! So, here's a couple of Great things from Aye' Shanti!

Great thing #1:
With autumn here, and the trees changing colors, of course my designs will take a slight change of color as well. Check out some of these new "African Vibrations" Autumn inspired designs!








These
earrings come in both a hook as well as button style!

I'm currently in Tabeel Boutique in Park Slope, so check it out!

Great thing #2:



For those who linked me for photos and video footage from the fashion show, here's a link a to my segment!

courtesy: Spiceklyn & Kiska Production

Great thing #3:
Please look out starting tomorrow for Miami Carnival Inspired jewelry from bands here in Brooklyn to Miami!!

Great thing #4:
I had the opportunity to showcase some Aye' Shanti Pieces at the Sol Natural Hair Show with hairstylist Shireen! The models looked amazing and the pieces just added a touch of Urban/Caribbean vibes!











So, look out for more photos and video from the show!



Location:Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment