Top Bar

Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Shop Update: Saying "I DO' in Style

Hi lovely people... So, I've been so busy with getting things ready for the shop and I'm just about done. I've decided to post the collections on various days this month. Today I've decided to put up the designs from the wedding "You & I" collection on my Etsy shop Mango+Paper+Scissors since the latest requests from brides to be have been pouring in. The fascinators comes in various sizes, colors, styles and can also be customized for your liking. I also created a bridal earring design called "Crystal in Flight", "which is an eye catching pair of earrings that will reflect sunbeams of light to add a lovely glow to your face." Please enjoy the photos below from the photo shoot and head over to the Shop to take a peek! 


Have a wonderful day,



"Vintage Ivory Flower" Fascinator with "Crystals in Flight" earrings

"Tangy & Fly" Fascinator 

"Vintage Ivory Flower" Fascinator with "Crystals in Flight" earrings
"Cocoa & Chai" Cowrie Shell Fascinator

"Oh Buttercup!" Fascinator


"Crystals in Flight" earrings

"Cocoa & Chai" Cowrie Shell Fascinator

"Oh Buttercup!" Fascinator


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea of "I Do" style! The photography here is fantastic! pinning! :)

    ReplyDelete