Top Bar

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow Day: Juicin' & Valentine's Day Pop-Up Shop

It SNOWED today!!! Well not blizzard like but definitely a pretty snow fall that needed shoveling and cleaning up. I met with a client today to drop off a jewelry order and do some healthy food shopping after that!


 I went to a quaint shop up the block and low and behold they had a juice out of this world called "True Blood" (Yeah I know my True Blood HBO fans are smiling right now!)
Filled with Beets, Blueberry, Banana, & Pomegranate!  

Speaking of Juicing,  please check out Juice Hugger in Brooklyn (85 Rogers Avenue between St. Marks & Prospect Pl. in Crown Heights, Brooklyn.)  . I am lover of their Cashew Milk, don't knock it till you try it!  They're putting together a Pop Up Shop Valentine's Day Store on February 11th with some fabulous creative entrepreneurs including myself and my girl from A Life Balanced! So come on by because I'll have the latest designs from Love & Soca inspired jewelry! Including the green leather hearts I'm wearing below. Oh and while you're there try their yummy juices and bring home some of the cashew milk!


Have a great day.
Peace n' Blessings,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment