Top Bar

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Trinidad Carnival Inspired Jewels: Yuma "Call of Duty"


So, usually around this time I'm posting all the Carnival designs I've created for my clients. However, this year I'm waiting for after Carnival to put together some photos of everyone in full mas regalia. I was given permission by one of my clients to go ahead and post their Carnival Monday earrings or I should a design close to it. Let's just say I added a lil this and that to the earring to give it a carnival vibe! She's playing in Yuma's "Call of Duty" which is a HOT design for the militant lovin' chica! Check out my SHOP  (on the right) for "You are a STAR" earrings, perfect for this costume!
Also, look out tomorrow for some "Love" inspired designs... Valentine's Day is right around the corner!



1 comment:

  1. I can't WAIT to see what all the lovely women come with this year. I'm typically a TRIBE person, but the energy seemed to have switched to YUMA a bit, so i decided to go with it. So let's see what the final designs look like and how the gorgeous ladies bring that extra touch!

    Just a quick side note, if you're looking for somewhere to catch up on all your 2012 soca, you should probably check:

    http://www.themixfeed.com/category/mixes/soca/

    Keep up the good work & looking forward to seeing the designs!!

    ReplyDelete