Top Bar

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

12 Days of Reflections Day 12

Good Morning and welcome to Day Twelve, THE LAST DAY of the “12 Days of Reflections Challenge” for 2014.
“What did this challenge reveal about you for 2014? Were there any changes from 2013? What is the greatest wish for 2015? Anything you wish to happen, focus on or make happen?”
12DaysofReflectionsDay12
It has truly been an awesome experience and I want to thank those of you who joined me on this journey. I tend to hold on to this book/journal or if you’ve used social media for this challenge, you should print the pages and keep nearby so you can look back at it for 2015. Since I have a couple of pages in my journal remaining, I will put up a few extra prompts to answer before the New Year is here, but again, I hope you had fun. You can answer these questions anytime if you haven’t finished it and wish you all the best in 2015. See you in 2016 for the next year in reflections!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Lots of Love
Blessings,
Shanti
Blessings,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment