Top Bar

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

12 Days of Reflections Day 5

Good Morning and welcome to Day Five of the “12 Days of Reflections Challenge” for 2014. If you’re new to this challenge, check out my previous blog post (ClickHere). This a project I do every year around the holidays where I dedicate some time to #reflect in a journal or notebook with questions and lists about the past year and my hopes for the future. Today’s reflection is:
12 Days of Reflections Day 5
“What were some funny moments, hilarious or joyful moments of 2014 for you?” This is a fun prompt because you can describe a joke or something funny that happened to you, or with your family and friends that just cracks you up every time you think about it.”
It doesn’t take much to start; all you need is a pen, some paper/journal or even use your notes section from your phone/tablet and a few minutes out of your day. Everyday I’ll post the questions on my social media pages and website so make sure to check in (if you would like it emailed to you, please subscribe at the bottom of the homepage on www.AyeShanti.com.) Share the questions with your family and friends or even add your own if you like. You can get creative with your pages (if you want to) and just enjoy the journey. These questions can definitely be a private process, but some are light hearted and if you feel to share your page, hashtag it #reflect14 or #reflection2014 for people to find, tag myself or even email it to me at shanti@ayeshanti.com, since I’ll be sharing a few. You can follow my prompts here on www.AyeShanti.com, my Facebook page, Twitter or on Instagram. Have fun and share your entries!
Blessings,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment