Top Bar

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Aye’ Shanti presents “Pretty Rootsy”




“Pretty Rootsy” is the only way I can describe the recent designs I’ve created for Aye’ Shanti. Here are a few pieces that are featured in the SHOP today. The Carambola “Star Fruit earrings (inspired by the Carambola or how we call it in Grenada, Five Finger fruit) to the Makeba design,  inspired by South African singer, Miriam Makeba. I took pieces of my culture, photos I’ve collected in my journal for inspiration and things I love to create the “Pretty Rootsy” collection.  I’ve also created a pair of leather Initial earrings that brings a twist to the classic initial stud earring but with a pop of color. Oh and speaking of color, I just love Cobalt Blue, which is featured in majority of the pieces, however I can definitely make these designs with custom colors requested at purchase.You can find these currently in the SHOP.
CarambolaEarrings Aye' Shanti
CarambolaEarrings Aye’ Shanti


Carambola Small Aye' Shanti
Carambola Small Aye’ Shanti

Makeba Earrings Aye' Shanti
Makeba Earrings Aye’ Shanti

Leather Initial Earring Aye' Shanti
Leather Initial Earring Aye’ Shanti

Hair By: Shireen’s Hair Care
Photography: Island Boi PhotographyMake Up By: Diva Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment