Top Bar

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Grenada’s 40th Anniversary of Independence in STYLE!

AyeSGND9AyeSGND22

The theme for Grenada’s 40th Anniversary of Independence 2014 is “Uniting our People, Restoring Hope for a Brighter Tomorrow.” How inspiring! As we prepare for the celebrations, I’ve brought back some familiar @AyeShantiDesigns pieces to the SHOP in time for the Anniversary, from the Grenada map jewelry, including some new pieces in honor of Carriacou and the rich culture from our Kayak family.  These designs were inspired by the traditional jewelry of our parents who worn the maps in various metals with a sense of pride. Here’s a spin on those designs filled with an urban, modern, funky twist! These are not your typical map jewelry created in metal but a design that’s hand crafted, cut, and painted with lots of LOVE.
Greenzearringphoto-9AyeShantiGrenadaNecklaceAyeSGND20
AyeShantiGrenadaInde
I am so proud to be a Grenadian and even though my family and I won’t be on the island for the festivities, we are celebrating here in NYC, so check out the Facebook page for Grenada 40th Independence Celebrations in New York for more information. Also, my birthday is Friday, so I’ll be at the opening events with a lovely booth showcasing my pieces, so come and check it out. You could check out my my Instagram page for up to date pics and videos, my Facebook page and Twitter.
Let's Celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment