Top Bar

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Day Ten: 12 Days of Reflections





Good morning everyone, Happy Holidays!
Today is #DayTen of the #12DaysofReflections Challenge! 
image.jpeg
And today’s reflection is: “Describe one gift, compliment or gesture you received this year that left a lasting impression.” #photo #photolove #pictures #memories  #Reflect2013 #reflect13 #writeon #journey #dream #write #doodle #capture #believe #cleanse #reflect #AyeShantiDesigns 
You could check out my past reflections on my blog archive  on www.AyeShanti.com,  my Facebook page, Twitter or on Instagram. Have fun and share your entries! If you post about your reflections, tag your friends and also use the hashtag: #reflect2013, #reflect13, #reflection. If you blog about it, share it with me and email me at ayeshanti@gmail.com. See you tomorrow for Day 11 of the challenge!
photo

No comments:

Post a Comment