Top Bar

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Day Two: 12 Days of Reflections Challenge

Good morning everyone!
Today is #DayTwo of the #12DaysofReflections! It’s up on  www.AyeShanti.com or for those who added their emails check your inbox. “What healthy choices did you make in 2013? What would you like to do in 2014?” Did you start a workout regimen or joined a running group? Are you cooking healthy meals! What are your healthy plans for 2014? #Reflect2013 #reflect13 #writeon #journey #dream #write #doodle #capture #believe #cleanse #reflect #AyeShantiDesigns
Day Two Reflections Challenge

So, get out your notebooks, journals or phones and start thinking writing or typing your response. Everyday I’ll post the questions on my social media pages and website so make sure to check in (if you would like it emailed to you, please message me at ayeshanti@gmail.com.) Share the questions with your family and friends or even add your own if you like. You can get creative with your pages (if you want to) and just enjoy the journey. These questions can definitely be a private process, but some are light hearted and if you feel to share your page, tag it #reflect2013 for people to find them. Also, check out my Instagram pages daily for pieces of my journal setup.
(You could check out my past reflections on my blog archive if you CLICK-HERE or hashtags #reflect12). You can follow my prompts here on www.AyeShanti.com,  my Facebook page, Twitter or on Instagram. Have fun and share your entries! If you post about your reflections, tag your friends and also use the hashtag: #reflect2013, #reflect13, #reflection. If you blog about it, share it with me and email me at ayeshanti@gmail.com. See you tomorrow for Day 3 of the challenge!

Blessings,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment