Top Bar

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Day Eight: 12 Days of Reflections

Good morning!
Today is #DayEight of the #12DaysofReflections Challenge! Today “Create a list of 7 things you’ve accomplished in 2013 and 7 things you want to a accomplish in 2014?”  “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals!” – #BookerTWashington
Day8AyeShanti
Enjoy this reflection! #Reflect2013 #reflect13 #writeon #journey #dream #write #doodles #capture #believe #cleanse #reflect #AyeShantiDesigns You could check out my past reflections on my blog archive  on www.AyeShanti.com,  my Facebook page, Twitter or on Instagram. Have fun and share your entries! If you post about your reflections, tag your friends and also use the hashtag: #reflect2013, #reflect13, #reflection. If you blog about it, share it with me and email me at ayeshanti@gmail.com. See you tomorrow for Day 9 of the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment