Top Bar

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Day Twelve: 12 Days of Reflections

Good morning everyone, TODAY IS DAY 12!!
Now I totally understand if you haven’t finished your reflections yet, but just know you could always work on this at any time. I’m about to finish my reflections on the train, so I’m so excited!
Today is #DayTwelve of the #12DaysofReflections Challenge! And today’s reflection is: “What did this challenge reveal about you for 2013? Were there any changes from last year? Did you have any favorite reflections?”
Day12
 #photo #photolove #pictures #memories  #Reflect2013 #reflect13 #writeon #journey #dream #write #doodle #capture #believe #cleanse #reflect #AyeShantiDesigns You could check out my past reflections on my blog archive  on www.AyeShanti.com,  my Facebook page, Twitter or on Instagram. Have fun and share your entries! If you post about your reflections, tag your friends and also use the hashtag: #reflect2013, #reflect13, #reflection. If you blog about it, share it with me and email me at ayeshanti@gmail.com. Definitely check out my page for further journaling ideas and samples from my Reflections this year! Have an amazing 2014 and use these reflections as a guidance towards what you want to see happen in your life.
Blessings,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment